Thursday, March 10, 2011

work out dvd's

I am in love with the work out dvd's that I have right now.  I have enough to switch it up so that some days I am doing 25 minutes and other days an hour.  I try to work out 5-6 days a week and use weights or push ups most days.  My goal is 50 push ups a day...doesn't always happen...but, I can now do 20 at  a time.  I usually listen to a BYU devotional while I work out, so, I have to say that honestly, I have never even listened to any of these trainers.  Maybe someday I will actually listen to what they are saying.  I just do the workout and be done with my day. I don't think that I could ever be a gym girl.  I like to do workouts on my schedule and at home seems to work better for me than going somewhere.  I find that I really do work out and work out hard enough at home--so-- for me, the $10 dvd is a great option.



TAEBO
Billy and I have been working out now for a decade.  I like the energy of the video and I like that it keeps me pushing.   I have been using a new one lately that I like.  I think I must have 10-12 TAEB) workouts though


 


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shred workout.  It's hard but it's short enough to make it possible to do daily.  I jump around between the levels so that I keep it interesting.

this one is AMAZING!  I have to try to keep the grimace off of my face every time I take a step for the next two days-- it's a whole body work out but he sneaks so much legs in there, it's impressive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment